Monday, February 14, 2011

"Fortunately" Boracay bis

Super white Ocean View Suite, dark brown very simple style home mashup East that display accessories, taste; from plants and decorated by bamboo sheath backrest, modern design of the room without losing the Zen. Wearing white skirt of middle-aged waiter slightly opened the terrace curtains, a typhoon day filled with lead grey rain cloud in the sky still green under the attacks of the sea, all of a sudden shock ruined the imagination. Earl, it seems that the color of the sea is not reflected by the blue of the sky. Huge bath so naked on the balcony, aromatherapy candles, next to the covered above do very well in the thatch. And the right hand is the frangipani tree, the nose is the immensity of the sea and the left hand side of private white sand beach. I cannot help but look around from here — not a room or any location on the Hill you can see here, but we were the highest of the hills overlooking everything! I couldn't take a deep breath, began to imagine being able to do all the things here. WA HA, HA, HA! when wearing white skirt of middle-aged waiter and talk, his every word and every gesture seems very good training background; he tells us he is called Erwin, Nami today is the beginning of our room housekeeper, everything you can to him, and then pass on his card and line number. Alan immediately handed to him, 40Piso tips he glanced, proud refused. We know he's on the comparison is above.

Just tidied things, I ran to the balcony to listen to the sound of the waves.

Never in this point of view across the Harbour, a bit like looking down at low altitude, and in fact most of the time we ran from the horizon to sea swim, can see only the thin one, more is the sky. Such a lying in bed will be able to see the entire beach and sea room, really living luxury '. Alan started growling hungry, because I always use the "Islanders are holding lobster gnawing" the temptation to cheat him, better now, he wants to get me to go to the "lobster with bite" place. He really have the courage to believe ~ ~ ~ so we went out of the spirited away Castle, the beach called a motorcycle, BTW this is the island's only taxi, apart from the addition of minibuses Nami ~ ~ ~ to Friday 's, because the Moa said something very good here. As she told me that before not allowed to eat here the refreshingly, then a lot of things are not good, I really can't mess adventure. Before Friday's is my reservation list an home, but because they gave me no Nami attractive package, so I'm not going to live; Furthermore see room decoration is the local Philippine style there are hung with four nets big bed, frightened me. However personally came to this side, the feeling is very good. Gloomy jungle a presentation separate villa some door is the swimming pool, some is a rest of thatched pavilion and a hammock, looked very comfortable. Restaurant feel popularity than Nami Mong many: nonsense, Nami just supply internal guests for dinner only. The window is and let people Pucket illusion of beach. Alan eager for point a cheese baked lobster, I felt a wave of chills — this guy. .. Eat not delicious things will send a lot of humour in downtown ~ ~ God bless here something delicious. I ran outside the beach take some photos and see it all around, and then come back and Alan report findings, usually this time his brain has completely emptying waiting to fill food, so I say he is "nn, behaved to play. "I started making seat uninteresting behind artificial small springs. The result is he here lobster greatly praised, but also very cheap, no service charge only 790P. Unfortunately, this season is no green mango, I do not drink from beginning to end to a lot of people recommended Green Mango Juice ~ Oh. Then go to White Beach walk and twist design, I like to go in the water, fine white sand to really like flour, stepped on the soles of the feet of comfortable to'd down the sink. Alan wouldn't come, don't know what is afraid of dirty or timid, anyway he greatly praised my selected Nami elections good, otherwise this typhoon days lived in Friday's not know when the waves "seemed to stand up and coming". He's another one from beginning to end up in the mouth of opinion is drowned are like you think badly of wild child.

Well, I really think it's going to become cloudless Ah ~ ~ tomorrow will not be a little better? so I kept asking: what's the weather like tomorrow? we all very good answer: don't know Oh ~ but may have Sun oh ~ ~ so I'm very happy to go, but I know basically nothing.

And then tried to convince myself – NOK ~ you see how many people have seen Boracay Typhoon weather? no? they see are postcards on the picture bar ~ ~ ~ just hum, or I compare NB. .. But I also want to see on postcards. UH ohh ~ ~ ~

Stroll to a picture of a little Tatoo, see a cool baowen dog — how can a dog has such figured? I really have never seen well, is it Tatoo? otherwise it is a hybrid of a Cheetah? it costs too much, right? can't here run around with him? I think it must be painted – as each from here out of SB tourists.

I stopped to shoot the dog, take a shot at being recruited to art Tatoo. I chose a so-called unprecedented unmanned small lizards, copyright Alan picked a Scorpion. As a result I think that his art is better. We also become those lines out of SB tourists, joy ran to continue shopping, walk a few yards to rain. Here it is one of the rain to go crazy, a drop of two drops, and then all of a sudden collapse like the basin Hua Lala. We had to walk into a shop called Hawaiian BBQ of the frescoes is ugly, I get the Tatoo LAN into a top ~ ~ ~ cool ~ actually bumped into a bald foreigners and two Chinese old woman. This bald old-We start the day and we sat in the airport of the same flight, was really Small World. Outside the rain, spill from the basin to tap on the evolution of nourishing ~ ~ we had ordered a fried shrimp, and in fact is not hungry. As a result, Alan shrimp on grain eyes shine: "in my experience, this should be filled with delicious!" and really delicious. I head to the shop signs, out of the rain in neutral at qimi another sign that reads We serve the BEST BBQ in this island. If I eat before you see this sign, I will not go in. However, switch over, I think they might be really confident to say it. Remember Oh ~ Hawaiian! this rain is not stopped, we drink a bottle of beer two coconut green finished a plate of fried shrimp finished a few cigarettes a day after listening to two women and a man beside the singers could prepare after finally bear back to Nami begins. Go a long, long time. To reach the Main Road, but this time we've all got wet. Tutu on motorcycle suddenly to the foot of the mountain, we climbed 999 step back to the spirited away Castle. Evening programmes? called Room Service and soon, wonderful cod comes, is I really like the way of cooking, with vegetable taste and selling, but Alan doesn't like. Eat after sitting on the balcony to Tao — but this sounds so great Tao. It seems like Wuthering Heights. Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah ~ ~ I put in for help me out Ah ~ ~ side of want you to live like Wuthering Heights? call WHIR Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah ~ ~ ~ I'm looking at this with rain squalls of lying in the sea, next to sleep. At that time seemed nights more... Early to bed and early to rise well Ah ~ ~ more photos please visit http://violaine1979.spaces.live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment