Monday, February 14, 2011

2010-01-08 night dive wrecks

2010-01-08 night dive wrecks

FUN with two submarine DIVE, already very tired.

So with sunset lazy sitting in a Chair after enjoy work, long beach of the joy of this place is my favorite one island, the reason is that you can dive and not be so lonely, many local diving is beautiful but night hours or even days not so busy. I'm a busy person, like most afraid of loneliness, occasional loneliness can also enjoy, but definitely not a drunk with a lonely person. Remember the poem Bataan island experience is the day after the dive, it is very quiet at night, we all stay in your room or in the dining room on the Internet, catch up with China Hong Kong guests can hear the noise of their happiness, if you are a European ' entire resort such as outdoor Taoyuan-like quiet, only the sound of the waves, not like the sound of the waves are not even really forget don't seem to have the sound of the waves.

Next to the shop of China coach LI Si-far to reach me, tell me ready to go out and play, night dive the wreck has no interest in joining, and, of course, if you really enjoy diving, are willing to go looking for some excitement, add some special diving experience.

So I must be on board. Long Beach I. There is no boat night diving, don't know why, asked but controversial, meaningless to verify who is telling the truth, it is not let go. But a few diving shop like go empty child, 5-6 points out of the boat, the long beach I. 6 points for half a day was already dark, so as long as the so-called night dives are dark night dives.

Our diving sites is CAMIA is sunken diving sites, I really can't think of a better than here sea night dive diving sites, a not very large carrier, probably less than 200 metres (my estimation is not very good) but only the diving sites navigation is the most difficult, almost impossible to lose, not familiar with the coach without fear.

6: 30 we launched, the maximum depth of 27 meters under water residence time 25 minutes.

When I turn the water present in one of the surprise for me, surprisingly good water, flashlight fight out direct can see 20 metres following a sunken ship mast, inexplicable excited, both coaches and experienced diving enthusiasts, so we don't waste time fast dive to the wreck.

Night diving even the same diving sites never can bring you different feeling and see something different, dive to the wreck when a group of top huangyan hovered above the beautiful wreck, with lights as they simply don't move slowly swim into them slowly free that position.

I just can find the White Sea Hare, if in the evening you can also see it then it is not easy, I stuck to the sunken ships in the sea-Hare frequent local search carefully, and finally it appeared in my eyes, still so fat, too happy, just like a long lost friend a special environment again.

We know there is a sunken inner small place ever left a little air, you can put your head in the talk, I will go to the old and the sunken ship, put your head in, take off your respirator, shouting a happy new year, recorded with the camera.

They also can harbour 28 metres of such communication, if couples, marriage proposal here, and I believe it absolutely is a very romantic, and sunken ships in the small space, 28 metre seabed loudly say I love you, you will succeed.

I love diving always gave me a surprise and a different feeling, always give me new ideas and irrational impulses.

Some feel is no way to share with others, everyone on the feelings of each thing is not the same, only to experience scuba diving, language can never express the mood!

(Underwater wreck)

(Beautiful underwater)

(Jackey)

No comments:

Post a Comment